Monday, May 21, 2012

...im not feeling well today...i am bombarded with such many things. my heart is swelling in pain. As I recall the pass, was i drunk for the whole time? I wish I never knew the notion of being loved and to love. Now I am stuck in a place of no return. I cannot change what happened and being consumed with the cure of moving on thru the way of sorrow and it breaks my heart so badly. Tears keep on falling from my eyes day and night. To forget the very thing that bothers me I tend to find diversions to preoccupy my mind but it works just for the mean time and when dusk comes the enduring goes on again and again.....the promise of a lifetime not to leave me has come to an end and i guess it was just a mockery and i have believed in it now I am left behind in pain and in remorse..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment